Jamie plays Graal Jamie plays Graal

hahahah gopod show

Great show... I'm one of those pkers on UN but everyone hides in the no pk zones now. I'm Kamon Incognito a member of the Incognito Family.....

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

good but sorry

I'm sorry but if oyu know hte seriousness of hte situation in New Orleans and other places.

The cops left there are no offficials and pretty much everyone has been screwed over. There are people living on rooftops scared of being killed.

People are raping and murdering right now as I type this.

people are dying from dehydration. Old poeple young poeple babies. All dead.
The smell fromt eh dead bodies and feces is unbearable.

This will cuase major health problems.

The southern Gulf Coast especially New Orleans. Is in complete pandemonium. And oyu come up with this cartoon out of oyur ass?

WTF? can news crew do. they are helping by putting preasure on officials.

Autumn Tree Autumn Tree

good

Listen this is good and all and it ssad and stuff but this crap ha sbeen going on in inner city schools for years.

When it came to white suburbia.Thats when the country took safety percations that we have today.
Thats US history for ya.When it starts happening to white folks thats when they do action.Which is why it took years until discrimination was illegal.

Great movie...

Wind Finale - 02 Wind Finale - 02

its good

This is pretty good but you can add some voice actors.Just use the forums and find other forums in the flahs community trust me.YOu tell then your project and the voice actors will come and follow your every direction.

Handmade Clothes Handmade Clothes

all my five

are belonging to this.

Omar just has a stick up his butt. lol I dont even know what emo is lol.I'm not goth punk or a poser.I just watch flash toons and play video games and study and hit on chicks lol.but whatever.

Rush 2 ++ Rush 2 ++

woot

Gear zero posted in here so it is my destiny to follow vinnie's and gear's works of art in flash movies.Keep it up man i mean dang they all own even this one.

July the Seventh July the Seventh

hmm

a little good ude but man you put dubya's quot ein there which is were oyu fell short of making a 5 .so a 4 for oyu GJ

Big-foot-productions responds:

OK, yer Ill trey not to next time, Ive had other people say that too

NES Adventures NES Adventures

great

this is pretty good man the hwole thing using gifs is old but man you did osmething new with it and nice original FF music.

XIN Session 15 XIN Session 15

its pretty good

I liked Xin but lately i have grown tired of this school life BS anyway its pretty good and your one of the few people who can actually do some good with the whole school politics blah blah blah.

BTW that hands int eh pocket thing is freaking lame

Nim's Winter tale Nim's Winter tale

nice

man it was jsut amazing dude.keep it up :)